- Dahlia Tubers
- Diva Dahlia Tuber
Diva Dahlia Tuber
DIVA embodies its name perfectly. From its tall, strong stems to its bold, rich raspberry-to-deep-purple flowers, this dahlia commands attention. Diva blooms abundantly all season, making it a favorite with cut flower farmers. With its long stems and dramatic color, like crushed raspberries, you'll want to include Diva in all your summer flower arrangements.
“The Fine Print”
- SHIPPING We cannot combine orders to reduce shipping costs. Orders are printed off, then packed, in the order they arrive. Thanks for understanding.
- Orders will be shipped in April or May, when the overnight low temperatures are above freezing.
- Orders are shipped via USPS. Please make sure your address is entered correctly. Mistakes can mean delays and or loss of your order.
- We can only ship in the USA (sorry, Canadian friends!)
- “ON-FARM PICK-UP” OPTION FOR LOCALS Saturday, April 22 from 9am - Noon ONLY.
- Pick-up will be at Grandflower Farm in Perham, MN.
- If you cannot commit to the Local Pick-up time, PLEASE CHOOSE THE SHIPPING OPTION.
- If your tubers are not picked up on Saturday, April 22 from 9am - Noon, your tubers will be restocked and resold, with no refund. Again - If you cannot commit to the Local Pick-up time, PLEASE CHOOSE THE SHIPPING OPTION.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• The tubers are packed in baggies with vermiculite/perlite. The bags are left partially open ON PURPOSE to allow the tubers to breathe and prevent moisture build-up.
• Upon arrival, be sure to store the tubers in a cool dry place until planting time (with the baggies unzipped halfway). DO NOT store them in an area that could freeze.
• Tuber sizes vary wildly, depending on the variety. A bigger tuber DOES NOT equal a bigger plant.
• Tubers are inspected 2-3x to ensure there is at least 1 eye. Please allow up to 5-6 weeks after planting for the tuber to grow. Some are slow and don’t sprout until July.
• We are not responsible for loss due to weather conditions, pest/critter damage, or incorrect storage/growing conditions.
• If you have comments or questions about your tubers, you must email with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery. We cannot be responsible for the tuber once they are in your hands.