Sweet Nathalie Dahlia Tuber
SWEET NATHALIE Move over "Cafe Au Lait", there's a new queen in the garden! Colors of soft blush, a perfect 6"" size and long stems...check, check and check! A swoon-worthy dahlia by far. Her light blush blend and form are unlike any other. These blooms are one of the most beautiful with such soft blush petals that are perfect for wedding work!
“The Fine Print”
Terms and Conditions for our 2022/23 Dahlia Tuber Sale
• We cannot combine orders to reduce shipping costs. Orders are printed off, then packed, in the order they arrive. We do not have the capacity to go digging through the hundreds of boxes to find the first order, then open/repack the box. Thanks for understanding.
• We offer one shipping price.
• Orders will be shipped in April or May when the overnight low temperatures are above freezing.
• Orders are shipped via USPS. Please make sure your address is entered correctly. Mistakes can mean delays and or loss of your order.
• We can only ship in the USA (sorry, Canadian friends!)
“ON-FARM PICK-UP” OPTION FOR LOCALS
• Saturday, April 23 from 9am - Noon ONLY.
• Pick-up will be at Grandflower Farm in Perham, MN. Please park in the dedicated parking area across from our house.
• We will be here from 9am - Noon to greet you and answer your questions.
• If you cannot commit to the Local Pick-up time, PLEASE CHOOSE THE SHIPPING OPTION.
• We are NOT able to schedule pick-ups outside of the Local Pick-Up time.
• If your tubers are not picked up on Saturday, April 23 from 9am-Noon, your tubers will be restocked and resold, with no refund. Springtime on the farm is VERY busy and we do not have time for “no-shows." Again - If you cannot commit to the Local Pick-up time, PLEASE CHOOSE THE SHIPPING OPTION. Got it? ;)
WHAT TO EXPECT
• The tubers are packed in baggies with peat moss/wood shavings. The bags are left partially open ON PURPOSE to allow the tubers to breathe and prevent moisture build-up. We do not recommend storing tubers in closed plastic bags. Best to leave them open a bit.
• Upon arrival, be sure to store the tubers in a cool dry place until planting time (with the baggies unzipped halfway). DO NOT store them in an area that could freeze. Even 1 night in a freezing garage can ruin a tuber (we know this from experience).
• We sell individual tubers, not clumps. We only sell our best tubers. We keep all the “uglies/weirdos” for our own farm (ugly/weird tubers grow just as well!).
• Tuber sizes vary wildly, depending on the variety. On our farm, we plant anything “pinky-sized” or larger. A bigger tuber DOES NOT equal a bigger plant.
• Tubers are inspected 2-3x to ensure there is at least 1 eye. Please allow up to 5-6 weeks after planting for the tuber to grow. Some are slow and don’t sprout until July.
• We are not responsible for loss due to weather conditions, pest/critter damage, or incorrect storage conditions.
• If you have comments or questions about your tubers, they need to be emailed with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery. We cannot be responsible for the tuber once they are in your hands.