Suncrest Dahlia Tuber
SUNCREST. After trialing dozens of yellow varieties over the years, this beauty is still a top favorite. Soft canary-yellow, 4 inch ball-shaped blooms have a faint peachy-pink blush on the petal tips. ‘Suncrest’ is very productive and boasts long lasting, weather resistant flowers, making it perfect for market sales
WHAT TO EXPECT - The "FINE PRINT"
- Orders will be shipped in late April or early May when the overnight low temperatures are above freezing. We do offer heat packs for $9 each if you’d like to request an earlier April ship date.
- Orders are shipped via USPS or UPS. Please make sure your address is entered correctly. Mistakes can mean delays and or loss of your order.
- We can only ship in the USA (sorry, Canadian friends!)
- SHIPPING We cannot combine orders to reduce shipping costs.
- The tubers are packed with vermiculite/perlite. The labelled bags are left unsealed on purpose to allow the tubers to breathe and prevent moisture build-up and will be handy for pre-sprouting your tuber. Upon arrival, be sure to store the tubers in a cool dry place until planting time (with the baggies unzipped halfway). DO NOT store them in an area that could freeze.
- We guarantee that each tuber will be hand-selected (by me), be viable, true to variety, and have a visible eye or sprout when shipped. As long as the tuber has a viable eye, it's up to you not to kill it. Due to multiple variables that come into play with Mother Nature and human error, we cannot guarantee a tuber's performance once it's in your hand. Please remember that after 3 days we do not offer refunds.
- If you are unsatisfied with your order, returns are required with our labelled tubers in the original packaging for a "no-questions-asked" guaranteed refund. The package must be returned within 10 days of delivery.
- Communication. I am a one-person operation and I am OLD and OCD! I do not carry/answer/check my phone at all times - an email is required to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind responses may be within a day or two and your dated email meets the 3 days. Spring is busy for us as farmers, our hands are muddy, our backs are stressed and the days are long. Please be patient.
- If you are impatient and choose to turn to social media to voice your opinion with concerns/comments/reviews no refund will be offered. Period.
- Variety Concerns. The deadline is July 1st, 2024. An in-store credit will be issued for a 2025 replacement of your choice with proper photo documentation. Supporting photo documentation by email is required - my email - is email@example.com.