- Dahlia Tubers
- Belle of Barmera Dahlia Tuber
Belle of Barmera Dahlia Tuber
BELLE OF BARMERA. These show-stoppers are a whopping 8“ in diameter and will be the center of attention in your garden! Blooms range from a dusk orange to a cranberry coral and will absolutely delight you and your garden visitors. Plants get really tall, so be sure to plant them where they won't shade other shorter varieties, and give them support. I am truly obsessed. Is the color coral or salmon or orange?
“The Fine Print”
- SHIPPING We cannot combine orders to reduce shipping costs. Orders are printed off, then packed, in the order they arrive. Thanks for understanding.
- Orders will be shipped in April or May, when the overnight low temperatures are above freezing.
- Orders are shipped via USPS. Please make sure your address is entered correctly. Mistakes can mean delays and or loss of your order.
- We can only ship in the USA (sorry, Canadian friends!)
- “ON-FARM PICK-UP” OPTION FOR LOCALS Saturday, April 22 from 9am - Noon ONLY.
- Pick-up will be at Grandflower Farm in Perham, MN.
- If you cannot commit to the Local Pick-up time, PLEASE CHOOSE THE SHIPPING OPTION.
- If your tubers are not picked up on Saturday, April 22 from 9am - Noon, your tubers will be restocked and resold, with no refund. Again - If you cannot commit to the Local Pick-up time, PLEASE CHOOSE THE SHIPPING OPTION.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• The tubers are packed in baggies with vermiculite/perlite. The bags are left partially open ON PURPOSE to allow the tubers to breathe and prevent moisture build-up.
• Upon arrival, be sure to store the tubers in a cool dry place until planting time (with the baggies unzipped halfway). DO NOT store them in an area that could freeze.
• Tuber sizes vary wildly, depending on the variety. A bigger tuber DOES NOT equal a bigger plant.
• Tubers are inspected 2-3x to ensure there is at least 1 eye. Please allow up to 5-6 weeks after planting for the tuber to grow. Some are slow and don’t sprout until July.
• We are not responsible for loss due to weather conditions, pest/critter damage, or incorrect storage/growing conditions.
• If you have comments or questions about your tubers, you must email with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery. We cannot be responsible for the tuber once they are in your hands.