Wednesday Morning Blooms
Beat the August heat and join us for cool Wednesday mornings on the farm!
Join us from 10am-noon to arrange your own bouquet. Events start off with a tour of the flowers, along with designing tips and instructions. We’ll provide the tools you need to make your very own fresh flower bouquet from scratch, including a JOY JAR to take it home in!
Events are open house style. Feel free to come and go as needed! The Farm will be open from 10am-noon.
Space is limited and reservations are required.
A few important notes:
- In an effort to be sustainable, please bring and reuse your Grandflower Farm jars if you have them.
- Parking is limited. Please carpool.
- There are plenty of farm friends that love to hang out in the flowers, including bees, mosquitoes, and spiders. Brace yourself!
- Please wear or bring sunscreen along.
- This is our personal property and we have worked incredibly hard so we can share it with you. Please be respectful.
- Can I bring a friend? Every person in attendance needs their own ticket. If your friend has a ticket, they are welcome!
- What if I can't come? If you are unable to attend your Bloom Social due to vacation, illness, or any other reason, you can either transfer your ticket to another person for the same date or have someone make your bouquet for you. All event passes are transferable to another person for that same event – similar to a concert or a sporting game. They are not transferable to another date.