August Bloom Social
Flowers are better with friends. Come enjoy a social night with other flower lovers!
Events start off with a tour of the flowers, along with designing tips and instructions. We’ll provide the tools you need to make your very own fresh flower bouquet from scratch, including a JOY JAR to take it home in!
The Bloom Bar will be filled with the freshest blooms that have been cut at the optimum time and conditioned for the longest vase life. Should a bloom catch your eye while touring the fields you are welcome to clip it too. Each week will feature color pallets in whites and lights, soft and moody, and bright and bolds with the best of what’s growing, as well as inspiration pieces. Grab-and-go bunches make color decisions easy and a nice option for those just here for the social.
Feel free to bring your own snacks and beverages to enjoy while you work!
Events are open house style. Feel free to come and go as needed! The Farm will be open from 5-8pm.
Space is limited and reservations are required.
A few important notes:
- In an effort to be sustainable, please bring and reuse your Grandflower Farm jars if you have them.
- Parking is limited. Please carpool.
- There are plenty of farm friends that love to hang out in the flowers, including bees, mosquitoes, and spiders. Brace yourself!
- Please wear or bring sunscreen along.
- This is our personal property and we have worked incredibly hard so we can share it with you. Please be respectful.