- Bloom Socials
- July 27 Bloom Social
July 27 Bloom Social
Flowers are better with friends. Come enjoy a social gathering with other flower lovers on Thursday, July 27 from 3-5pm or 6-8pm!
Events start off with a tour of the flowers, along with design tips and instructions. Then you'll be set free to stroll through the garden clipping your favorite blooms. We’ll provide the tools you need to make your very own fresh flower bouquet from scratch, including a Joy Jar to take it home in!
Feel free to bring your own snacks and beverages to enjoy while you work!
Space is limited and reservations are required.
A few important notes:
- In an effort to be sustainable, please bring and reuse your Grandflower Farm jars if you have them.
- Parking is limited. Please carpool.
- There are plenty of farm friends that love to hang out in the flowers, including bees, mosquitoes, and spiders. Brace yourself!
- Please wear or bring sunscreen along.
- This is our personal property and we have worked incredibly hard so we can share it with you. Please be respectful.