LADY LIBERTY is a pristine white 6-inch decorative dahlia. She blooms constantly from early season to frost with consistently-sized blooms for us. Lady Liberty is particularly in demand for wedding flowers. This listing is for one (1) tuber. Plant height 24”-36”.
“The Fine Print”
- SHIPPINGWe cannot combine orders to reduce shipping costs. Orders are printed off, then packed, in the order they arrive. We do not have the capacity to go digging through the hundreds of boxes to find the first order, then open/repack the box. Thanks for understanding. We offer one shipping price.
- Orders will be shipped in April or May, when the overnight low temperatures are above freezing.
- Orders are shipped via USPS. Please make sure your address is entered correctly. Mistakes can mean delays and or loss of your order.
- We can only ship in the USA (sorry, Canadian friends!)
- “ON-FARM PICK-UP” OPTION FOR LOCALSSaturday, April 22 from 9am - Noon ONLY.
- Pick-up will be at Grandflower Farm in Perham, MN.
- If you cannot commit to the Local Pick-up time, PLEASE CHOOSE THE SHIPPING OPTION.
- If your tubers are not picked up on Saturday, April 22 from 9am - Noon, your tubers will be restocked and resold, with no refund. Again - If you cannot commit to the Local Pick-up time, PLEASE CHOOSE THE SHIPPING OPTION.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• The tubers are packed in baggies with peat moss/wood shavings. The bags are left partially open ON PURPOSE to allow the tubers to breathe and prevent moisture build-up.
• Upon arrival, be sure to store the tubers in a cool dry place until planting time (with the baggies unzipped halfway). DO NOT store them in an area that could freeze.
• We only sell our best tubers. We keep all the “uglies/weirdos” for our own farm (ugly/weird tubers grow just as well!).
• Tuber sizes vary wildly, depending on the variety. A bigger tuber DOES NOT equal a bigger plant.
• Tubers are inspected 2-3x to ensure there is at least 1 eye. Please allow up to 5-6 weeks after planting for the tuber to grow. Some are slow and don’t sprout until July.
• We are not responsible for loss due to weather conditions, pest/critter damage, or incorrect storage/growing conditions.
• If you have comments or questions about your tubers, you must email with photos to email@example.com within 7 days of delivery. We cannot be responsible for the tuber once they are in your hands.